Sunday, May 3, 2015

Top 10 favorite Authors (part 3)

3 This one is properly one of the most obvious on the list and needs the least explanation of all of the writers listed, J.K Rowling. I am a complete Harry Potter fan and have read the first six books about five times and the seventh one about three times (because there was so much going on in this one I couldn't speed read it like the other six). I really like all of the books but if I had to list them they would go like this: 1. The Half Blood Prince #6 2. The Order of Phoenix #5 3. The Deathly Hallows #7 4. The Goblet of Fire #4 5. The Prisoner of Azkaban #3 6. The Sorcerer of Stone #1 and finally 7. The Chamber of Secrets #2 .That is how I would have listed my favorite Harry Potter books. But if I had to list my favorite Harry Potter movies then the list would be a little different. 
2 Almost to number one everyone, but anyway my number two is Darren Shan. The very first Darren Shan book that I read was The Saga of Darren Shan: the manga. But then I found the original written series not long after and finished all twelve books in my freshmen year. I have also read all ten of The Demonata series and the novel The Thin Executioner which is similar to the story Huckleberry Finn without all the gore and interventions of gods. I also read two books of the other series that starred in Larten Creplsey but I don’t know the name of it. There is also a short series he wrote that had zombies in it that I really wanted to read but alas I have so many books that I have yet to finish but I will get to that zombie fic that is for sure. 
1 Finally were at number one. He wrote my book of all time and created my favorite character of all time as well, Eoin Colfer! My favorite character is from the Artemis Fowl series (7/8), and my favorite book Half Moon Investigation. I have also read the The Supernatrualist but it isn't on any of my favorite list like Artemis and Half-moon. But anyway he is my most Favorite because he wrote my favorite character and favorite book and that simply the reason why he is number one on this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment