Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Top 10 Favorite Authors

Already then. I have done a three part for my Top 10 favorite characters and I have also done my Top 5 favorite villains . This may be my last countdown list of favorites. And this time I am doing a top ten list of my favorite authors of all time. Most of them are from my earlier years because I am more familiar with their style of writing hence there wont really be any recent authors on this list. But anyway time for the countdown. 
10 The first one  this list is Peg Kehret and the books I have read from her are Abduction, The stranger next door, Spy cat, Nightmare Mountain, The Volcano Disaster, The Hideout, The Blizzard disaster, and Trapped. The first Peg Kehret book I read was The Hideout and it was assigned book for a book group. We had chapters that we were assigned to read each night. But instead of reading the assigned chapters I went ahead and finished the book very early and I had to watch myself so I wouldn't actually blurt out a spoiler and alert my teacher that I went ahead. The next Peg Kehret book I read was Nightmare Mountain and like the Hideout I read ahead of the group. That’s when  I decided to find more books by this Author and she became one of my childhood favorites. 
9 The next one is Dan Brown. The first time I have ever heard about this author was on VH1 when they were talking about the DaVinci Code and they were talking about how weird it would be to pass Jesus offspring. That was when I was like "What Jesus has a kid"{ until I realize they were talking about a book. So I decided to read the book. Instead I read Angels and Demons because it was the first one of the series and then I read the DaVinci Code I also read the third book the Lost Symbols which was also great and they should do another movie based on this book.  
8 This person has recently made it on my favorites list because of the recent series that I read from them had me both disgusted and terrified.Rick Yancey is my number eight and the writer of these books that I have read from him: The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp trilogy and The Monstrumologist series. First off all if you have read my earlier post of the Monstrumologist series you would know my feelings. Also The Extraordinary adventures of Alfred Kropp was the first books I read from this author and I ended up really liking Alfred Kropp because he was really the most unlikeliest hero that I have ever Known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment