Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Top 10 Favorite Authors (part 2)

7 She was my first favorite mystery writer of all times. Mary Higgins Clark and I read maybe about over 5 novels of hers which are: All Around the Town, Pretend, I heard that Song Before, Remember Me, and No Place like Home ect. I don’t remember which Mary Higgins Clark was my first but I do remember my favorite one is All Around the Town. One thing I do find odd about this author is that I have a hard time finding books by her. I mean in my middle school we had row of her books there but in my high school none even my local libraries had none of her books. How odd. 
6 She is probably one of the best mystery writers of all times, Dame Agatha Christie. I have already did an entire blog dedicated to her so I wont say much in this paragraph. But I will list the books that I have read from her: The Mysteries affairs at Styles, The murder at the Vicarage, Death on the Nile, Appointment with Death, Sad Cypress, The Murder is Announced and the Moving Finger. 
5 This author might have the longest reading list I have. No that doesn’t mean I read more of her books then anyone. But it means the running time that I read her books because most people don’t always read their childhood authors until there older instead you stop and read more mature writer. But for Margaret Haddix I started reading her books in the sixth grade and many years until today I am in a middle of one her ongoing series. The books that I have read from her are: The Shadow Children Series(7/7), The Girl with 500 middle names, Because of Anya, Escape from Memory, The Missing (5/7), Double Identity, Palace of Mirror and Running out of Time. The series that I am currently on is the Missing Series and I am on the sixth book but there are 7 at the moment and I don’t think she has finished the series yet. 
4 This author was one of my all-time favorites when I was much younger and perhaps this one I read the most books from. Ann. M Martin is the author of my beloved The Baby-Sitter's Club. This series I have read more from any other series that I'm not sure how many I have but all I know is that I was no where close to have read all of them. Not only have I read this series but I have also have read A Dog's Life: The autobiography of a stray and the Doll People Series (3/4). But The Babysitter's Club will always be the best series that I have ever read and I really miss that series but I have other books that I need to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment